Experience Niseko x Finnair Competition
Finnair will be the first European carrier flying direct to Sapporo from 15th December 2019 to 27th March 2020. Finnair will operate TWO weekly flights from Helsinki on a Thursday and Sunday and returning to Helsinki on a Friday and Monday.
Passengers flying the new direct route will save at least two hours in total travel time and will only need to check their bags in once. So a trip from Europe to the worlds best powder snow is now even easier!
Simply enter using the form below and you could win:
- 2 x return economy airfares flying Finnair from any airport in Europe which Finnair operates, to Sapporo (New Chitose Airport) via Helsinki
- A 7-night stay for two people in a Skye Niseko one-bedroom suite including daily breakfast at Kumo Restaurant
- 6-day Grand Hirafu lift passes for two people
- 6-day GoSnow group ski/snowboard lessons for two people
- 6-day premium ski/snowboard rental equipment from YamaSport
- 2 x 60-minute Deep Tissue massages at Ryko Spa
- Return airport transfers for 2 people
- Dinner for two people at Kumo Restaurant to the value of ¥20,000
To make this even better, you can choose to visit this winter or next (2020/21). Pending availability.
All entries must be received by Midnight Japanese Standard Time on 30 November 2019. Entry is limited to one time per person and entering multiple times will result in disqualification.