Winter 2017/18 Ski Season Now Open
Over three metres of snowfall already and the lifts now turning, Niseko is officially open for ski season.
Niseko's winter season is now in full swing with the opening of the resort's main ski lifts and an record November snowfall to start the season.
Niseko has received a whopping 310cm of snow already and it's only December, making for a bumper season kick-off.
Niseko Grand Hirafu officially opened on November 23rd, with the Hirafu Gondola opening last Saturday.
Skiers and snowboarders have waited with bated breath to get their first runs for the season and have been blown away with an incredible amount of snow already on the mountain.
Lifts Now Open
- Ace Family Quad (Niseko's new lift recently opened)
- Ace Quad Lift #2 (Center 4)
- Ace Pair Lift #3
- Hirafu Gondola
- King Hooded Quad Lift #3
- Swinging Monkey
- Holiday Pair Lift #1
- Hanazono Hooded Quad Lift #1
- Hanazono Quad Lift #2
- Hanazono Hooded Quad Lift #3
Night skiing will also open on December 9th with the following lifts running after dark:
- Ace Family Quad (last lift at 20:30)
- Ace Quad Lift #2 (Center 4) (last lift at 20:20)
- Hirafu Gondola (last lift at 20:10)
- Holiday Pair Lift #1 (last lift at 20:30)
Want to know more about Niseko's lifts? Check out the newest lift to open in Niseko: The Ace Family Quad.