Know the Niseko Rules for Winter 2017/18
Stay safe and have fun this winter by following the Niseko Rules.
Rules are rules. To keep you and everybody else safe on the mountain at all times, Niseko United has created the Niseko Rules. These official Niseko Rules are essential for you to know before you head onto the slopes.
Whether it's your first time to Niseko or you've been coming here season after season, take note of the below list of rules to ensure you have a safe, fun and full season out on the slopes.
1. Strictly NO ENTRY at ANY TIME for ANY REASON
2. Crossing boundry ropes and leaving is strictly prohibited. Use the gates at the ski areas.
3. There is no safety control or patrols outside the ski areas.
4. Do not attempt to leave the ski area when the gate is closed.
5. Daily NISEKO AVALANCHE INFORMATION is OFFICAL Niseko Rules information.
6.Search and Rescue efforts WILL BE CHARGED for incidents outside resort boundaries.
7. Obey Ski patrol's instructions at all times.
8. Children under 12 must refrain from going out of bounds unless accompanied by a proficient adult leader.
9. Niseko Resorts, and the local community respect the freedom of mountain users and place a strong emphasis on THE SAFE USAGE of the mountain.
- Any violators of the Niseko Rules will have their lift pass confiscated.
- Crossing the rope boundries may give others the chance to break the rules.
- Many avalanches occur in during blizzards in areas where snowy overhangs occur.
So stick to the rules and let's all have a fun season with no accidents and big powder smiles!