WIN an Autumn Stay in Niseko!
Scenery, food, adventure and you!
With four great accommodation prizes up for grabs, don’t miss your chance to win in our Autumn Stay Giveaway. Fill out the form below for your chance to enter a draw to WIN an autumn stay at one of the four accommodations as follows:
Ki Niseko- 2 Bedroom Suite for up to 4 people. 2 nights, includes breakfast.
Nest at The Trees - Apartment for up to 2 people. 2 nights. Not valid October 21st - November 1st.
AYA Niseko - 2 Bedroom Apartment for up to 4 people. 2 nights. Not valid November 4th - Nov 13th.
Terms and Conditions
- Submissions are limited to individuals over the age of 18 and to one entry per person.
- Prizes cannot be re-sold and may not be transferred. It is only redeemable by the prize winner. For further questions contact Experience Niseko or the accommodation partner.
- Contest closes on August 21, 2020. Accommodation prizes are redeemable between September 1st, 2020 and November 15th, 2020 unless otherwise stated.
- In the event that a prize cannot be used, checking out before the final date of November 15, 2020 (or earlier in the event that November is blacked-out) the prize shall be forfeit and cannot be exchanged.
- Prize winners will be selected at random on August 24, 2020 (Japan time). Winners will be contacted and have a total of 7 days to confirm the prize before it will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn.
- Winner acknowledges the Sponsor and all other businesses concerned with this giveaway and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of prize.
- Upon entering this competition, your email address will be subscribed to Experience Niseko's mailing list and shared with Experience Niseko's parent company, HTM K.K.'s other brands. Your information will not be sold or shared with any other organizations not aforementioned.
- The competition winner is liable for any expense related to redeeming the prize, including travel expenses both to and from Niseko.